Wednesday, August 6, 2014

It's Been A While.....Gotta Love Technology.

Hi,
    It has been a while since I've been able to talk to you. My computer and my blog have had a....let's just call it a disagreement (Read complete and utter technical breakdown and hissy fit) . I'm not sure that it's completely fixed...the computer is still balking at putting any photos on the blog...but I'm getting close.   I hope to have all the problems solved in a couple of days....after I ask my knowledgeable friends what else I have to do to make this pile of nuts and wires...um...I mean this wonderful piece of technology work properly.  I'll be back to talk to you very soon.

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...